Today is International Chocolate Day!
(Guess what my favourites are!)
I was sent the useful tips below by my sister years ago, but have no idea where they originated. Although I do not consider myself a chocoholic, I refer to them regularly…
Tips for Chocoholics
- If you get melted chocolate on your hands, you’re eating it too slowly.
- Chocolate-covered raisins count as fruit – eat as many as you like.
- How to transport chocolate safely home from the shop in a hot car – eat it in the car park.
- Diet tip – eat a chocolate bar before each meal – it’ll take the edge off your appetite.
- A nice box of chocolates provides all the calories you need for the day in one place. Now isn’t that handy?
- Store chocolate on top of a high cupboard – calories are afraid of heights and will jump out to save themselves.
- If you can’t eat all your chocolate it can be kept in the freezer, but if you can’t eat all your chocolate, it could be a sign of a deeper problem.
- A balanced diet is essential; eat equal amounts of white and dark chocolate.
- Put “eat chocolate” at the top of your “to do” list today. That way, at least you’ll get one thing done.
So, do tell…
Are you a chocoholic?
Do you wake up at night craving chocolate?
Do you put chocolate on your shopping list, or do you never forget to buy chocolate?
Do you eat it in secret or do you share?
Reveal your thoughts on chocolate to me. I promise I won’t tell on you…
- While you’re thinking about what to write (or what NOT to write!), why not vote on this poll…