I’m feeling very happy, yet humble.
There are so many fantastic blogs out there, I have a long way to go!
Still, my dear blogging friends sent me over some special gifts this Easter:
From Elaine at Rainyleaf I received The Sunshine Award…
Thank you Elaine!
Elaine is a qualified horticulturist, and has an extensive blog full of plant profiles, lovely photos, book reviews and lots of useful tips for the gardening year: http://rainyleaf.com
The Rules for the Sunshine Award:
1. Include the Logo in my Post
2. Link back and thank those that nominated me
3. Answer 10 questions about myself and/or tell seven random facts
4. Nominate (up to) 10 other bloggers and link them to the award in their comment section
- What is your favourite colour? Sunrise orange
- What is your favourite animal? Dogs (especially Irish Wolfhounds!)
- What is your favourite number? 63 (don’t ask!)
- What is your favourite drink? Coffee
- Which do you prefer, facebook or twitter? ??? (Am not on either)
- What is your passion? Plants, dogs, books, and FOOD!
- Do you prefer giving or receiving presents? I love choosing presents for people.
- What is your favourite pattern? Flowers of course!
- What is your favourite day of the week? Saturday!
- What is your favourite flower? This changes with the seasons… currently the Hepatica (or maybe Pulmonaria?)!
Then Robin Jean Marie at Bringingeuropehome gave me the Liebster Blog Award…
Thanks Robin Jean Marie!
Robin has lived in Europe and to remind her of that time she now posts about European traditions, food and so on. It’s such a fun and cheerful site! http://bringingeuropehome.com
Here are the rules for the Liebster Blog Award:
- Thank your Liebster Blog presenter on your blog.
- Link back to your awarder’s site.
- Copy and paste the award onto your blog
- Nominate 3-5 bloggers for the award.
- Inform them by leaving a comment on their blog.
I hope nobody minds me nominating just 3 bloggers for each award… with the gardening season beginning I have less time to view many new sites at the moment!
The Sunshine nominees:
Gardenpath (Wildlife and nature close up – fantastic photos!)
My Little Rhode Island Corner (A really lovely garden and nature blog – with recipes too!)
Mountainmae (Observations on life and nature, dotted with delightful poetry!)
The Liebster Blog nominees:
Herbstbaum (A friendly German/English nature blog with lovely pictures!)
CrumpetKitchen (In French and English, a cosy collection of recipes and anecdotes – love it!)
Prairiesummers (Delicious recipes in German and English, with lovely photos too!)
Take a look at these blogs and enjoy an array of talent!