Surprisingly, I have been nominated for an award… the Versatile Blogger Award. Wow, an Award! For me!
I have to admit that I didn’t really know what this award is…. thank goodness for Google 🙂 . After looking at some previous winners’ remarks, it appears to be a wonderful way of supporting fellow bloggers. This I wholeheartedly embrace.
All I have to do apparently is follow these rules:
- Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
Ma. Novie Godmalin of misexperienciaspersonales.wordpress.com nominated me.
Ma. Novie is from the Philippines and her blog describes some of her travels, things she does, and places she goes. I wish her success with her blog in the future too!
- Share 7 things about yourself.
1. I have never been in a garden centre without buying anything.
2. I have a terrible memory for most things… except the names of plants.
3. I have climbed Mount Fuji.
4. I have not climbed Mt Everest.
5. I like lavender ice cream and rosemary shortbread.
6. I prefer a cold and frosty day with clear blue skies to the heat of July.
7. My favourite spices are cardamom and vanilla.
- Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading.
Here we go then. All of these are excellent blogs and these are just some of the people who have inspired and motivated me over the past few weeks. (Some of them are old-established blogs, and probably already have this award!) Please take a look at their sites too! I have listed them in random order: